Osprey Talon G2 H.264 Decoder (SDI, HDMI)
The Talon G2 H.264 Decoder from Osprey Video is a compact H.264 video decoder designed for portable use. Input up to four RTP (unicast) or UDP (multicast) streams via the single GigE Ethernet input. The Talon G2 decodes the streams, and outputs them for display using its HDMI and SDI ports. This decoder handles resolutions up to 1080p60 and can also play .TS files from an external flash drive via its USB 2.0 port. Features include multiple PiP (picture-in-picture) options and a touch display/control panel. EIA-608 and EIA-708 CC (closed captioning) support is available on the SDI output.
This hardware-based decoder has a fanless design and a low power consumption of less than 6W. The Talon G2's input voltage range of 9-17 VDC makes it suitable for battery-operated equipment and installations.
- Video Input & Output
- Ethernet input, and HDMI and SDI output of up to four RTP or UDP streams (unicast/multicast)
- Input and output resolutions up to 1080p/60
- Multiple PiP options
- USB 2.0 Port
- Plays .TS video files from an external flash drive
- Closed Caption
- SDI output supports EIA-608 and EIA-708 closed captioning
- Touch Display
- Indicates IP address, status (decoding/idle), and start/stop
- Enables changing of output resolution and output configuration
- LED Indicators
- Power, unit ready, unit decoding